Joining the Northern Great Lakes GCSA offers a variety of benefits including:
• The Annual Membership Directory, containing current members, their organizations and affiliated industry supporters.
• Full access to the ‘Members Only’ section of the website.
• A full day off-season educational conference, offering GCSAA CEU’s.
• Online registration and payment for events and membership renewals.
• Opportunities to list job openings, for sale and wanted items.
• Annual opportunities for educational scholarships for immediate family members.
We invite you to join us. Through the hard work of our membership, the golf courses maintained by our members have earned the reputation as the finest and best managed in the region.
Regular Members are the golf course superintendents and assistant superintendents from the courses throughout the Northwoods areas of Wisconsin, Minnesota and Michigan.
Affiliated Members include men and women in supportive businesses who provide a vast array of essential products and services.
Honorary Members include university and industry experts with various specialties who provide research, education and assistance to those directly involved in the field of golf course management.